Istanbul Technical University.
Computational Number Theory,
Elliptic, Hyperelliptic Curves,
- PhD in Mathematics,
Curves and their applications to factoring polynomials, University of Maryland, College Park, 2009.
- (With S. Ling and C. Xing) Constructing irreducible polynomials over finite fields, Mathematics of Computation, 81 (2012), no. 279, 1663-1668.
- Computing square roots in finite fields, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol 59, No 9 (2013), 5613-5615.
- (With S. Ling and C. Xing) A relation between embedding degrees and class numbers of binary quadratic forms, Mathematics of Computation, 83 (2014), no. 290, 3001-3004.
- Class Numbers of Real Quadratic Fields I, submitted.
- Compositeness Test with Nodal Curves, submitted.